Wednesday 19 May 2021

Five Elements Challenge


We have two challenges going on in May, this year (2021).  This one is the Five Elements Challenge, in which we send each other five elements to incorporate into a junk journal page. In this video I show my first set of elements and how I used them to complete a page arrangements in a botanical journal I am making.


The challenge was suggested by Henriette after she watched a video on YouTube by Luise Henzel. It looked like fun so we adopted the idea into our group. I am hoping to add other videos and pictures from our members as they come along.
+++
Punk Reation sent five elements to Judith.  Here is what she designed:-

+++


Here is the second set of elements, which I received from Lisa: Lisa sent me some interesting elements, the most difficult one of which for me to  create with was the dark grey plastic plaid faux material. Once I decided what to do with it, I was off and away with it and enjoyed the whole process:


+++
Stella to Kate, five elements:

+++



These are the five elements that Ann sent to Henriette. It will be interesting to see what she does with them!


+++

... and this was the page that Kate made with the five elements that Ann sent to her :)


+++

Henriette to Stella, five elements:-




Sueann gifted these five elements to Carrol B.


+++

This is my third 'five element challenge'. These elements were given to me by Kate :)


+++
Amy sent me some interesting pieces, which I considered part of a 'college' theme. Here is the result:-


+++

This five element page is called Pretty Cottage:


+++

Lisa's five element challenge:










1 comment: