Sunday 16 September 2018

Karolena's Cabbage Soup



Cabbage Soup

Yesterday we had rain & it felt so nice outside I decided to make a soup
This is fixed with mushrooms in my house not green bean ( I’m not a fan of green beans )

Ingredients

1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 cups chopped yellow onion
1 1/2 cups diced carrots
1 cups diced celery
1 Tbsp minced garlic
6 oz. fresh green beans (or frozen),
** mushrooms at my house chopped (1 1/2 cups)
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1 small cabbage
1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
2 tsp Italian seasoning
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley

**I’ve been cooking this soup for years I can’t remember where it came from or who gave it to me **
Enjoy


Karolena

No comments:

Post a Comment